2020 Calendar of events
- HMS Group implements an investment project on the foundry re-equipment at Kazankompressormash facility to create a modern foundry complex on its base. The new complex will enable the company to produce the castings of a wide range of alloys, including the steel ones of a large size.
- Apollo Goessnitz GmbH participated in the Egypt Petroleum Show in February 11–13, 2020 in the Egypt International Exhibition Center (Cairo). At the exhibition, Apollo Goessnitz presented solutions for oil & gas upstream and downstream applications.
- The centrifugal compressor package underwent integrated tests at TANECO’s Oil Refining and Petrochemical Complex in Nizhnekamsk. The compressor package is based on a 3GC2-39/106-132 vertically split centrifugal compressor with a capacity of 153,500 Nm³/h and a discharge pressure of 132 bar. The equipment is intended for compression of hydrogen-bearing gas in heavy coker gas oil hydrotreatment process.
- HMS’ Executive Directors and PDMRs acquired an interest over the Company's GDRs following the grant of awards under the Company's Long Term Incentive Plan ("LTIP") for the 2017 award year. Total amount of GDRs paid to the LTIP participants was 270,810, which is equal to 1.16 percent of HMS’ share capital. For more details, visit link http://grouphms.com/press_center/press_releases/8817/.
- HMS signed Rub 1.4 billion contract to engineer and manufacture skids, vessels and a refrigerant compressor. The oil & gas equipment will be delivered in 2020–2021 and installed at the client’s facility in southeast Siberia.
- HMS Group signed a framework contract to conduct design and exploration works at an oil & gas field, located in Russia. The estimated duration of works is 5 years and the maximum total amount of the contract may not exceed Rub 5.7 billion.
- HMS signed a contract to manufacture automated group metering units for Mangistaumunaigas (the Republic of Kazakhstan). Previously, such units had been supplied to the Kalamkas and Zhetybay fields developed by Mangistaumunaigas. Since the beginning of 2020, the Group has concluded contracts for supply of 31 automated group metering units for Kazakhstan oil companies.
- The company signed a contract to manufacture and delivery automated metering units (for groups of wells) to RITEKBeloyarskneft, a territorial production company, to be operated at the Sredny Nazym oil field. The metering units will be equipped with multi-stream switching manifolds with cases made of wear-resistant materials. It allows reducing corrosive and erosive wear of switching manifold parts, and, thus, extending the service life of the whole metering unit.
- HMS’ Executive Directors and PDMRs acquired an interest over the Company's GDRs following the grant of awards under the Company's Long Term Incentive Plan ("LTIP") for the 2017 award year. Total amount of GDRs paid to the LTIP participants was 73,857, which is equal to 0.30 percent of HMS’ share capital. For more details, visit link http://grouphms.com/press_center/press_releases/8822/.
- The company signed a contract to design and deliver automated group metering unit for Production Association “Belorusneft”. It will be the first metering unit produced by HMS Neftemash, which will be designed considering the specific oil production conditions of the Belarusian oilfields and the Republic of Belarus regulatory requirements.
- HMS managers acquired 20,446 HMS Group’s GDRS using their own funds.
- Two compressor packages were put into pilot operation under the project for development of the oil part of the Yaro-Yakhinskoye oil and gas condensate field (Arcticgas). 34GC2-138/7-117 GTU compressor packages with 125,640 Nm³/h capacity and 117 bar discharge pressure were designed to compress a mixture of APG and de-ethanization gas operating as part of a gas compression system (GCS).
Low and high-pressure casings are mounted in parallel on a common skid together with a twin-shaft gearbox and are completed with a 16MW NK-16STD gas turbine engine manufactured by KMPO. Such arrangement made it possible to reduce the overall dimensions of the GCS, including its container, as well as to facilitate the installation and maintenance process of the compressor flow paths. The equipment was delivered to the customer as ready-to-operate modules.
The implementation of this project was another successful example of a long-term strategic partnership between HMS Group and KMPO.
- Fitch Ratings affirmed JSC HMS Group’s Foreign- and Local-Currency Issuer Default Ratings (IDR)s of “B+”, the outlook “Stable”. The full text of Fitch’s press release is available on the agency’s website https://www.fitchratings.com/research/corporate-finance/fitch-affirms-jsc-hms-group-idr-at-b-outlook-stable-24-07-2020.
- Under the project “Bobruysk TPP-2 Repowering. Replacement of boiler feed pump No. 3 and installation of adjustable speed drive”, HMS Group manufactured and delivered a motor pump unit. The unit is equipped with hydrodynamic coupling made by VOITH Turbo.
- HMS signed a Rub 4.5 billion contract to engineer and manufacture gas compression units. The equipment will be delivered and installed at a client’s gas booster station in 2021.
- HMS Group signed a Rub 3.8 billion contract within a long-term framework agreement to manufacture mobile compressor units. The framework agreement was signed in 2019. The equipment will be delivered at the client’s site by the end of 2021.
- HMS managers acquired 23,100 HMS Group’s GDRs using their own funds.
- HMS Group repurchased 5,554 of its global depositary receipts. Since the start of the program, the Company has repurchased 1,209,836 GDRs in total representing 5.16 percent of its issued share capital.
- The complete gas compression system was put into commercial operation at Vostochno-Messoyakhskoye oil and gas condensate field. The gas compression system based on 53GC2-384/4-141 GTU high-performance compressor system with a parallel arrangement of casings was designed to compress associated petroleum gas as a part of the compressor station under construction at the field.
- One of HMS managers acquired 99,208 HMS Group’s GDRS using his own funds.
- HMS Group refinanced Rub 5.1 billion in 3Q 2020 and shifted debt repayments from 2021 to 2022–
- HMS Group signed a Rub 1.9 billion contract to engineer and manufacture gas transportation units. The equipment will be delivered by the end of 2021.
HMS Group manufactured and delivered two gas compression systems to operate as a part of the booster compressor station at Novoportovskoye oil and gas condensate field. The compressor systems are based on a single-section five-stage 6GC2-380/36-101 GTU centrifugal compressor with a vertically split casing, 319.38 m3/min capacity and 9.8 MPa discharge pressure. The systems are equipped with the dry gas seals, oil sleeve bearings, and a common lubrication system for motor and compressor, and were supplied in the hangar-type enclosures with 32 MW Siemens SGT-700 gas turbine drives and all utility systems.
- HMS Group manufactured and delivered a number of new-generation pumps, including oil pumps, booster pumps and condensate pumps, to the Azerbaijan thermal power station.
- HMS Group signed a Rub 3.2 billion contract to engineer and manufacture gas transportation units to be installed at a client’s oil & gas condensate field, located in Russia. The equipment will be delivered by the end of 2021.
- HMS Group signed a Rub 1.3 billion contract to engineer and manufacture pumping stations. The equipment will be delivered in 2021.
- The company manufactured and delivered a number of high-efficiency pumps of NM 1250-260-2.1 (KZ) at the main pump stations “Pavlodar”, “Ekibastuz’’, “Stepnoye” (Kaztransoil) under its modernization program.
- The Group‘s Executive Directors and PDMRs acquired an interest over the Company's Global depositary receipts following the grant of awards under the Company's Long Term Incentive Plan ("LTIP") for the 2018 award year. The total amount of GDRs paid to the LTIP participants was 331,562, which is equal to 1.41 percent of the Company’s share capital. More information can be found via link http://grouphms.com/press_center/press_releases/8941/.